It’s for those who have heard of the benefits of special diets for kids with autism but are panicked at the mere thought.
It’s for those who want to implement dietary changes but don’t know where to start.
It’s for those who would love clear direction on what to do in order to increase the chances of success.
It’s for those who want to make simple changes that work in the real world.
You will get step by step guidance from someone who’s been there and done what you’re about to do.
You’ll get real-world, practical advice that works.
You’ll learn how to eliminate irritating foods and replace them with everyday foods that will heal.
You’ll get a ton of resources to make this simple including recipe databases, food lists, menu planners & so much more.
You’ll learn how to make small lifestyle changes that will help your family live happier, healthier lives.
- How to start changing your child’s diet
- What foods are in and what’s out
- Substitute foods
- Meal planning
- Balancing a meal
- Keeping it simple
- Picky eating
- Making it work in the real world including how to manage school, parties and eating out
- Enhancing your meals with supercharged ingredients
- Healthy Home basics
- Reducing toxicity in your food and your environment
- Basic supplements that will give you a whole new level of results
- The power and simplicity of pure essential oils for physical and emotional support
- Self Care